Sevilla is by far one of the favorite places I´ve visited in Spain! By day we explored the gorgeous Alcazar (or royal residence), la plaza de España, and the Cathedral. By night we watched the wonderful culture of Flamaco dancing and walked around this rather enchanting town, soaking in its richness.

La Plaza de España: this was a way beautiful place. There was a stand at the enterance where about 10 of us bought spainish aprons. I can´t wait to cook in it!

These are pictures from the gardens at the palace. They are the main reason why I loved Sevilla. I walked around them for a good hour by myself and really didn´t see any other poeple. The only thing lacking of this romanitic get away was a boy to share it with!



Sometimes we´ll be walking down the street and think, ¨serirously, is that on the wall?¨ I think you know what I mean from the above pictures.
No comments:
Post a Comment